Are braces and a smile incompatible like genius and villainy? Not at all – rather the opposite, when it comes to the Incognito system. Its name is not just a beautiful Latin word, it fully corresponds to the technology: lingual, that is, hidden braces are absolutely inaccessible to the prying eye, since they are attached to the inner surface of the teeth.
The advantages of the Incognito lingual system are obvious:
- maximum accuracy and structural strength;
- reliable fixation;
- absolutely safe materials suitable for all age groups;
- short adaptation period after installation;
- shorter wearing period compared to previous generation systems;
- exclusion of aesthetic and physical discomfort.
- Manufacturing features
The principle of manufacturing the Incognito bracket system is computer modeling of each element in accordance with the peculiarities of the structure and location of the tooth, on which it will subsequently be fixed. That is why, after bracketing, diction, if it changes, is very insignificant and recovers quickly enough.
Orthodontic rings and bows are custom designed to provide optimal tensile force and only where it is needed, so the effect becomes noticeable after a few months. For comparison, previous generations of braces required a much longer wearing period, the period of which was sometimes calculated in years.
* The risk of allergic reactions and the development of caries is minimal – for the manufacture of braces, a gold-containing alloy is used that does not contain nickel and prevents the demineralization of tooth enamel.
STAGES OF CREATING A CHARMING SMILE
The first step towards a charming smile is an orthodontist consultation. A qualified specialist will perform all the necessary diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and then prescribe an effective, tailored bite correction plan for you.
Further – a matter of technology, moreover, high-precision and ultra-modern technology:
1. Silicone impression of the dentition;
This is an accurate imprint of the dentition, from which the specialist creates a working model.
2. Creation of an individual model of a bracket system using 3D computer modeling (the process is robotic, so the probability of the slightest inaccuracy is completely excluded);
3. Casting of braces in accordance with the created model and making arcs to compensate for the difference in the size of the teeth;
4. Installation of the system on the inner (lingual) surface of the dentition and fixation with the latest generation of orthodontic glue.
The Incognito Light technology has been developed especially for patients wishing to eliminate minor misalignment of the anterior teeth – just a few braces are fixed exclusively in the areas to be corrected. This method eliminates not only unnecessary stress on the teeth, but also additional costs.
Care of incognito lingual braces
Compared to conventional braces , lingual braces require additional maintenance, but this does not at all mean the need for complex manipulations. The orthodontist will certainly provide all the recommendations, which will not be difficult to follow, especially since today there is a whole arsenal of appropriate devices at the service of braces wearers: special toothbrushes, brushes, dental floss, rinses and many other useful and convenient things.
Where to install the lingual bracket system?
European quality dental care is available to Muscovites without leaving the Russian capital: you can become the owner of a luxurious smile worthy of shining from the covers of the most popular glossy magazines by contacting the FDC – French Dentistry clinic in Moscow.